Phi Mu has won and placed in multiple Greek life events at the University of Washington! Our most recent events include Theta Chi's 2016 & 2017 philanthropy. We are also proud to have been the sorority with the highest participation in the 2017 All-Greek Study Slam.
We are very passionate about volunteering and below lists some of the organizations our members currently work with!
- Seattle Children's Hospital (Kate, PC '16)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (Jessica, PC '16)
- Habitat for Humanity (Olivia, PC '18, Ciarra, PC '15)
- The Orca Run (Kayce, PC '17)
- Teen Feed (Elena, PC '17)
- STEMinist & Huskies for Kids (Carson, PC '18)
- Hui Holoha'Ulana (Caitlin, PC '18)
- Camp Kesem (Jenny, PC '16)